To our valued team members, suppliers, partners and clients. I am writing to inform you of some very important changes in the PFP Group.
Effective 22nd February 2019, I am pleased to announce as the original founder of PFP I have re-acquired the group from UMW Holdings Bhd.
During the year of 2018, UMW took the strategic decision to exit many of their Oil and Gas services related businesses including PFP. At this time trading restrictions were imposed that unfortunately meant for a period PFP was unable to meet our client expectations in terms of product and service range and delivery. I am pleased to announce those restrictions are now behind us and once again we can be a leading supplier of piping and pressure vessel components to resources and energy sectors.
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Berg as the Group General Manager. Jason has a long association with PFP, and over the coming months Jason will be contacting many of you. Jason will also be working with our team to review and optimise our stock offering and also optimise our supply chain to enable us to competitively offer indent, stock and package needs.
We look forward to working with all of you to continue the success of PFP. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the staff and clients in particular for their patience and forbearance during this transition.
Paul Montague – PFP Holdings Group Director
- Founder of PFP
- Co-Founder of Profab Group (now wholly owned by NOV)
- Founder and Director of Cladtek, one of the largest specialist CRA cladding groups in the world.
Jason Berg – PFP Group General Manager
- Former PFP East Coast Manager (14 years with PFP)
- Co-Founder of IPP East Coast Pty Ltd
- Co-Founder of LFF Brisbane Pty Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +61 (0) 467 536 418
- Leading supplier, international trader and stockist of the complete range of piping and pressure vessel components, including butt weld fittings, flanges, pipe, compact flanges and mechanical joints.
PFP Holdings Group Director